开启左侧

A "new" standard for Mobile Phone chargers: EN62684 or Micro-USB

[复制链接]
karenpeng 发表于 2013-12-4 15:23:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
That what has been rumoured for a while now, and even appeared confirmed to me, has once again popped up in the media. All mobile phones will have the same standard for charging. Yay!

A bit funny though, that Danish media today report about it as if it's something new. Some even report that the first chargers of the new format will hit the stores in a few months. But as the picture clearly shows, I already have one. And the Xperia X10 Mini Pro to charge it with.

So what's the gist of this news popping up right now? Looks like the charger itself, based on Micro-USB has been agreed upon back in 2007. Back then it was agreed that manufacturers would start to stell phones and chargers according to the new standard starting from 2010. And that is now. So Dansk Standard apparently thought it was needed to send out a press release. This was picked up by media as something entirely new. And instead of using layman's terms, they chose to refer to it under the technical number:  EN 62684. Sony-Ericsson, Nokia, Apple and all the others will now have about a year until the 1st of January 2012 to make sure that the majority of all phones will support the new standard.

Oh, and of course you can use the same USB cable to copy pictures, MP3's and other files between your phone to your computer. But I already heard of a Nokia phone which uses MicroUSB for charging, and their own proprietary cable for data transfer.

For those who don't know it yet. The story behind the universal charger is that people who have different mobile devices, need a different charger for almost each one of them. This polutes the earth, so then somebody started to stamp their feet and suddenly one said: "OK, let's take that one." Personally, I think the driving force behind this agreement is just money. Manufacturers can still charge the same for a phone, but don't need to ship a wire.

EN62684标准的由来
1,电容式触屏已广泛普及,但它容易被产品的杂讯(噪声)干扰而产生
错误或虚假的反应动作。
2杂讯(噪声)來源于产品内部的DC/ DC转换器(转换器)子系统及显示
驱动器。
3,无論是处理显示屏,充电器,天线或其他來源的杂讯(噪声),触屏
IC都必须做到客户使用流畅无干扰的水准要求。
今日的消费用户都希望使用多点触摸系统做精确功能操作,同时还能符
合环保的标准,要满足这些高难度的要求相当不容易。
随着多点触摸系统内部环境变化的快速改变,争夺触屏统治地位的大战
也正影响着新战场板块的变化。

当前手机越做越薄,要实现此一目标,就必须把电容式触屏感应器
(传感器/传感器)直接层压在显示屏上。要实现此一做法其挑战度极高
如天线及地负载...等的问题都须要克服。
今天的电容式触屏IC可在高达40V的峰对峰(Peak to Peak)的交流杂讯
(AC噪音)下检测出微微级的库倫之电容变化量。
因此当前USB界面充电器的杂讯(噪音)会通过电池充电器(Charge Pump
)将杂讯耦合至触屏感应器而产生不良影响:
降低电容式触屏的精确度及靈敏度
产生错误及虚假的触屏反应(如幽靈触摸反应)
而当前市场上大量的低成本USB界面充电器可能会为电容式触屏注入大
量的耦合杂讯,使手机或平板无法使用。

Karen
Samfong Technology(HK)CO.,LTD
联系人:彭小姐
Tel:18924614410
0755-83246277
E-mail: karen.peng@samfong.net       
QQ:1746844023
MSN: judyp@live.cn

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

读懂电磁兼容前沿技术
电磁兼容工程师网和论坛专注于电磁兼容行业自媒体平台,平台集聚大批资深的电磁兼容技术专家,面向电磁兼容应用行业工程师人群,提供技术交流、答疑解惑、资料下载等,每年在全国巡回举办最专业技术研讨会。以助力行业创新发展为使命,经过14年的发展,已成为电磁兼容行业最具知名度的会员制社区。
加入我们

电磁兼容群:334175333

防雷技术群:50395925

安规技术群:559434720

联系我们

公司地址:陕西省西安市高新区毕原二路军民融合产业园一期B1栋1层101室

联系电话:王媛媛 17791287039

联系电话:桃花岛主 18991808692

电子邮箱:info@emcmark.com